Training and Education
1. How can I access SportSG-ED?
You may access SportSG-ED via www.sportsync.sg
To create a SportSG -ED account, please refer to the video user guides:
- To create a SportSG-ED account with your existing ActiveSG account:
- To create a SportSG-ED account with a new ActiveSG account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxOGlmJd8BA
For any more FAQs on SportSG-ED, please visit FAQ - Sport Sync or go.gov.sg/sportsged.
2. Are the Awareness modules only available in SportSG-ED?
Yes. The Awareness modules are only available in SportSG-ED.
3. Do I get a certificate and deem as Safe Sport trained upon completing the Awareness module in SportSG-ED?
Yes. You are required to achieve a minimum passing grade of 80% in the assessment to be issued a certificate (auto generated in SportSG-ED) and deem as Safe Sport trained.
4. How different is the Awareness module in SportSG-ED from the workshop?
The awareness module in SportSG-ED covers in-depth content on Safe Sport including an assessment component that you are required to pass to attain the certificate and deem as Safe Sport trained. The workshop covers only a portion of the content from the Awareness module in SportSG-ED and no assessment or certificate will be issued upon completion.
5. I would like to conduct a Safe Sport workshop for the community within my sport. Where can I gain access to resources or a trainer to conduct this workshop?
You may reach out to us at email@example.com and we can discuss and customize the content to suit your target audience.
6. I am interested to attend the Safeguarding Officer training. When is the next run of this training?
The next run of the Safeguarding Officer will be in a hybrid format. You will be required to complete the online training in SportSG-ED (which will be available from April 2022 onwards) and subsequently attend the classroom training where you will be assessed on your competency.