1. How can I access the Awareness Modules?
Instructions to create an account are on the Awareness Module page.
2. If I have completed an Awareness Module, am I Safe Sport trained?
Yes! You are required to achieve a minimum passing grade of 80% in the assessment to be issued a certificate (auto generated in the e-learning platform) and deemed as Safe Sport trained.
Remember to download a copy of your certificate for future use.
3. How different are the Awareness Modules from a Safe Sport workshop?
The awareness modules cover in-depth content on Safe Sport including an assessment component that you are required to pass to attain the certificate and deem as Safe Sport trained. Our workshops are bespoke to your organisational needs. We recommend that all workshop participants complete the relevant Awareness Module beforehand to get the most out of our workshops.
You may reach out to us at email@example.com and we can discuss and customise the content to suit your target audience.
5. I am interested to attend the Safeguarding Officer training. When is the next run of this training?
The next run of the Safeguarding Officer will be in a hybrid format. You will be required to complete the e-learning component and subsequently attend the classroom training where you will be assessed on your competency.
You can view training dates and sign up here.
6. I have completed an Awareness Module. Do I still have to do the e-learning for the Safeguarding Officer training?
Yes. The Safeguarding Officer training is a certification course that goes beyond the Awareness Modules, where you will learn about responding to disclosures of abuse, reporting processes, psychological first aid and more. The Awareness Modules will provide a good foundation before moving to the Safeguarding Officer training.
Click her to go back to top